Register through the Online Booking Process
Click HERE to register and pay online.
Ignite Award Roadmap
Step 1. Completion the Registration process
Please check with your Award Agent which system they are using.
Young person (participant) completes the paper Participant Registration Form and pays the registration fee direct to Award Agent.
- Through the Online Booking Process
The Award Agent has opted into the online booking system (link at top of page). There is a .50c booking fee using the online registration and payment process.
The registration fee includes:
- Administration costs
- Group Personal Accident Insurance for young people undertaking the Award program
- Materials and resources including record book
- Ongoing enquiry support
- Award level certificate and badge
Step 2. Choose activities and goals (SMART)
Step 3. Identify Ignite Guides
- Participants must have an Ignite Guide for every Award activity
- The Ignite Guide is an adult who is more skilled or experienced than them in that activity and willing to mentor them to pursue their goals
- The Ignite Guide can be a teacher, coach or a family friend, however, should not be the parent or close family member